Missouri State University is accepting applications for a full stack developer/engineer in the office of web and new media.
- Serves as technical lead to guide web applications through the full stack of development.
- Manages projects, develops web and mobile applications
- Integrates and configures external platforms
- Maintains the core university web template architecture
- Oversees the student programmer team
- Apply online
- Starting salary range: $61,574-80,399 annually.
- Position comes with superior benefits, including group health insurance, life insurance, retirement, tuition waivers, wellness programs and professional development opportunities. Learn more about benefits.
- Reimbursement for out of the area relocation expenses is negotiable.
Desired skills and experience
- Education: A bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience as described in the Job Family 3 Knowledge Equivalencies Chart is required; a bachelor’s degree in an information technology field is preferred.
- Skills: The ability to effectively manage multiple, complex web-based projects concurrently is required. Effective interpersonal and organizational skills are required. Strong verbal and written communication skills are required. Strong and current application design and architecture skills, including an understanding of Web security principles, are required. An understanding of accessibility issues related to users with disabilities is preferred. The ability to maintain confidentiality in regard to information processed, stored, or accessed by the systems is required. The ability to develop knowledge of, respect for, and skills to engage with those of other cultures or backgrounds is required.
- Effort: Extended periods of time working at a computer workstation are required.
- Other: The twenty-four hour scope of university operations requires this position to be available evenings, nights, and weekends to respond to calls regarding questions or problems with the university’s website.
Successful candidates must be committed to working with diverse student and community populations. Employment will require a criminal background check at university expense.
EO/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity EMPLOYER AND INSTITUTION