Hi there, I tried doing a search on the forums but didn't come up with much... my university is now in the position of moving forward with acquiring an online giving/donation mechanism. Since I've been here (and before then), all of our online giving has been conducted through a home-grown web page built in Cold Fusion, that is both cumbersome, non-user-friendly and a pain to update.
In addition, we recently started using CASHNet primarily for a student payment system, but also as an eMarket for processing credit card payments for online giving as well as special university events. Again, CASHNet isn't the best solution for this (it works fine on the business/administrative side). We're currently paying $2500 a year to accommodate our Foundation eMarket, and 2.75% per transaction fees.
So we're in the market to look at potential solutions for the Foundation side of things. Ideally, we'd want a package that offers:
- credit card processing (all CC types) as well as electronic check payment
- customizable website
- less than 3% transaction fee on all online payments
- ideally less than $2500/year subscription
- ability to process donations through a remote device (i.e. we'd like to be able to swipe cards at events if need be)
- managing events through the same system (online RSVPs).
One of the products we were considering was Network for Good. If anyone has any experiences with that, good or bad, I'd love to hear about it.
I welcome any other suggestions that you may have too. Thanks!