My institution is exploring the idea of implementing a new online giving form. Do you have any suggestions based on the requirements listed below. Ideally we'd like to find a service to work with that offers a turn-key system, but aren't opposed to the idea of working with a vendor to develop a custom solution.
- PCI compliant
- Mobile optimized – works equally well across desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- Multiple Giving Forms - ability to do more than one online giving form should we need to
- One-time and scheduled/recurring payments (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually)
- Accepts credit cards (MC, Visa, Discover, American Express), echecks, and debit cards
- Merchant account payments - payments sent to our own merchant account at regular intervals with full accounting of all service fees and payments
- Customizable forms - ability to easily add additional customized fields in addition to address and billing fields, hidden fields. Form fields should be easily changeable (not set in stone and require expensive fees to make simple changes or additions)
- Able to brand to my institution and use our own logo; a custom URL is a plus (forwarded subdomain, e.g, giving.mycollege.edu)
- Strong customer support (24/7 by phone, email, online chat a plus)
- Display HEP matching gift search without taking donors away from form
- Email receipts/gift confirmations sent to donors, able to send donors to our own custom gift confirmation page, announcements of gifts sent to administrative staff
- Great reporting features that will allow accounting of gift information (macro and micro views); ability to easily export gift information to .csv or Excel
- Text-based giving (mobile giving) a plus, but not required.