I'm looking to add someone with HTML/CSS and UI/UX experience to my team at Concordia University, Nebraska. We're located just outside Lincoln, NE.
Position Summary: This position serves as a member of the marketing communication team and provides leadership and strategy for the creation, implementation and maintaining of web and email productions used in promotion and advancement of the University's mission.
- Implements, designs and optimizes user interfaces for cune.edu and various public-facing websites and pages.
- Serves a lead information architect for content on these websites.
- Assists the Director of Marketing with electronic communication planning.
- Designs and builds marketing HTML emails and supporting landing pages for audience communication.
- Researches new and upcoming technologies for potential enhancement to current digital strategies.
- Implements and adapts HTML markup and content for enhanced SEO.
- Provides support for web and email analytics through reporting and implementation of actionable insights.
- Conducts user testing to evaluate effectiveness of user interfaces, information architecture and user experience.
- Ensures all public interfaces are compliant to latest industry accessibility guidelines and other applicable compliance guidelines/laws.
- Maintains official university event list through the web-based calendar.
- Ensures all web pages are optimized for page speed through caching, compression and minimized payload and requests.
- Provides direction for the implementation of the content management system throughout the institution which includes providing training for various departments.
- Coordinates with Computing Services and/or other technical consultants on technical issues related to the website and serves as the main contact for external technical consultants involved with website development options and maintenance issues.
- Manages student workers updating the site.
- Keeps maintenance calendar up to date for the site, meeting with and corresponding with faculty and staff as needed to keep web information accurate and timely.
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply Online at https://cune.applicantpro.com/jobs/135409.html.