Web Programmer (PHP/MySQL)
Montana State University http://www.montana.edu/
Bozeman, Montana http://www.montana.edu/about/bozeman
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in the development, maintenance and support for Web communications initiatives primarily focused on Web services and mobile application development.
- Provide technical development and support for the university’s Web and digital communications applications and programs;
- Provide technical support to students, faculty, and staff regarding issues related to Web programming, development and security;
- Write and maintain technical documentation to support Web communications initiatives;
- Perform other related duties as required.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a comprehensive understanding of how Web services can be used in an organization’s communications strategies;
- Have a passion for higher education and the Web;
- Maintain attention to detail, meet deadlines, and prioritize competing demands;
- Have the ability to work independently on a wide variety of tasks;
- Exercise good judgment and self-motivation;
- Work productively in a team-oriented environment;
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills;
Application review starts August 19 and will continue until the right candidate is found.