- Determined, planned and coordinated e-marketing strategies to promote student recruitment and increase university visibility.
- Redesigned and programmed website templates to allow maximum flexibility in presentation of content and interaction with users, while optimizing for maximum search engine performance and easier maintenance.
- Consulted and trained over 40 professionals of the University community and acted as an adviser for their academic projects over the Internet.
- Determined key performance indicators to analyze Web metrics of over 8 000 pages.
- Administered $40 000 yearly budget, supervised the workload of three assistants and managed freelance resources and contracts.
Number of students at your institution
You need to be a member of University Web Developers to add comments!
"Here’s an outline of everything you need to know about OCR compliance, including what it is, what your college or university can do to stay compliant, and resources for OCR compliance. #accessibility http://bit.ly/2rcPDgG"
"Join us for our next webcast with April Buscher from Montana State University Billings to learn how blind readers and people with hearing impairment view and read your website and how you can make it accessible to them. http://bit.ly/2zhdcIt"
"High schoolers spend more time on their digital devices than they do sleeping, doing homework, or participating in extracurricular activities. So how do you make your message stand out to them? #eexpect http://bit.ly/2MOIIWC"
"Want to increase digital engagement with high school juniors and seniors? Join our next webcast with Stephanie Geyer from Ruffalo Noel Levitz as she shares new data from the 2019 E-Expectations Trend Report on email, paid media, and social media…"
"It is always important to make a good first impression! Join Aaron Blau from Converge Consulting as he covers ways to make your web content attractive to your target audience and create an authentic brand message. http://bit.ly/2zhdcIt"
"Creating and producing website content is just the tip of the iceberg. In our latest white paper, learn how to manage that content to help your website reach its fullest marketing and recruiting potential. http://bit.ly/30WJ0PW"
"A college or university website redesign is the most effective and cost-efficient way to attract and recruit new students. Download our ultimate guide to get started on your redesign today! http://bit.ly/30MmcSQ"
Cody Bryant is now a member of University Web Developers