POSITION: Assistant Webmaster / Social Media Manager
- Assist in managing the University's websites, including its strategic design/development, programming and content management functions.
- Manage and/or support the social media needs and initiatives of the University, including alumni relations and development outreach, media relations, student recruiting and retention, community and government relations, student and employee relations, and other university-wide branding needs.
- Support University & department mission.
- Demonstrate collegiality in all interactions with faculty, staff, students and community.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 or more years of professional experience
- Familiarity with a variety of web programming tools (e.g. Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and any number of enterprise web content management system packages) and experience coordinating online communication/marketing campaigns for organizations using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flickr, and mainstream, on-line social media.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity.
Full Time Professional Position, Grade: SL1
Salary Range: $33,000-$35,000
Position Start Date: February 2012
Posting Closed Date: Open Until Filled
Department: Public Relations
Review of applications: will begin on 1/03/2012 and will continue until the position is filled.