I've shared this info on the main discussion board, but thought you guys might find it interesting.
- Do you log in your Google Analytics account more than once in a blue moon?
- Do you have a few GA goals set up in the said account?
- Do you smile (or cry, sing or even jump) when you hear “KPIs,” “advanced segments” or “event tracking”?
Make sure you share your web analytics expertise and experience in 2013 by submitting a presentation proposal for the Higher Ed Analytics 2013....
I’m looking for proposals going beyond the same old same analytics presentations at higher ed conferences.
I hope we can put together a good mix of short (10- or 20-minute) sessions that would ideally cover some (or all) of these important topics:
- Institutional or departmental measurement strategy
- Google Analytics roll out
- Making the case for a web analytics full-timer
- Analytics on 2 hours a week
- Analytics for web content
- Analytics for web redesign
- Social media analytics
- Case studies on analytics-driven decisions
- Google Analytics advanced how-tos
- Best practices in segmentation
- Event tracking implementation plan
- Tracking conversion success stories
- Reports or dashboard homemade recipes
Not ready to present at Higher Ed Analytics 2013 (#hea13), but interested in the conference?
Sign up to receive conference updates!